Thursday, April 30, 2009

My first Easter

These pictures were taken just 2 days after Rylee and I came home from the hospital. She was supposed to have pictures taken at the hospital, but when the picture lady arrived the day after she was born we had to turn her away because all the outfits we brought for her to wear were too small!! The picture lady was supposed to come back early the next day. We were so excited to have her pictures taken. We had the package we wanted all picked out and the lady never showed up again. I wanted her to have professional pictures taken so badly so as soon as we got home from the hospital I set about calling all the photography places around trying to get her an appointment. We ended up getting her an appointment at the Kmart in VA Beach at the Olan Mills Studio. Since we had literally just gotten home from the hospital I chose not to go while she got her pictures. So daddy, nanna, and pappy took her and i stayed home and slept. Needless to say I've been counting down the days till we could pick up the pictures. I was kinda worried about how they would turn out since she had that newborn rash and neonatal acne, but much to my surprise they turned out wonderfully!! I was thrilled once I saw them. She definitely does not take after her mom when it comes to picture taking because I take horrible pictures. She's quite photogenic.

3 comments:

  1. Leslie,
    She is a doll! I bet you guys couldn't me more thrilled! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And yes we're incredibly thrilled!!

    ReplyDelete