Friday, June 5, 2009

The Cheeseburger Story

I just have to share this funny story with everyone. It was so cute! So on our way back from Indiana we stopped at Hardees so Chris and I could grab a bite to eat and also so Rylee could take her bottle. So we go through the drive thru and then pull around and park in the parking lot. Since Chris was driving he was going to eat while I fed Rylee. I get Rylee out of her carseat and bring her around to the front so I can sit and feed her. She's just started eating when Chris pulls out his cheeseburger and starts eating. Oh my gosh I have never seen someone turn their head so fast. . . Rylee must've smelled daddy's cheeseburger and thought that would be better than her bottle because she did a complete 180 in my arms all the while keeping the bottle in her mouth!!! She just stared at him the entire time he was eating that cheeseburger. I couldn't get her to take her eyes away from him and that sandwich! So then to be mean Chris waves the sandwich in front of her face. . . hahaha! I'm pretty sure Chris and I neither one have ever laughed so hard in our lives. If I could've taken a picture of her watching him with that sandwich I swear we could've won some award or something it was just so darn cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment