Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mini Milestones

I can not believe I'm still up at 12:30 at night!!! Rylee took a 5 hour nap from 6-11 so she has decided she's not tired now even though I'm exhausted bc she woke up at 5am and decided to stay up!! Although I can't complain to much because she was absolutely adorable. . . she just talked up a storm!! Ok so it's late and i'm rambling and not getting to the whole point of why I'm on here this late. Yesterday Rylee was on her belly on a blanket on the living room floor. I was in the kitchen (most likely washing bottles. . . story of my life) when Chris yelled at me to come to the living room. There was my little sumo wrestler doing push ups!! She had pushed her chest up off the floor using her arms!! It was so cute! I think she was proud of herself too because she had a big smile on her face as she was doing it. So of course when I looked at the "milestone chart" that I get in my weekly baby emails it says that if she's able to do that already she's "advanced"!!! Yay!! I foresee a Harvard graduate. . . She is just changing so much and so fast! I didn't think she was supposed to be changing quite this fast. She's only 6 weeks and I found myself going through her clothes the other day and actually putting the clothes that didn't fit anymore in a tote! Okay now I know that this is happening way too fast! Not only that but daddy had to adjust her car seat straps AGAIN!! This time though we had to actually take the straps out of the bottom slots and lace them through the top ones. I knew it was time for this when I tried to put her in there the other day and was actually having to push her down in the seat to be able to get the straps over her shoulders!! Ok, well I think my little monster has finally passed out so I'm headed to do the same. GOODNIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment